- Completed TOM7 application form
- ID card/passport
- Yellow slip (EU)/Pink slip
- A recent colour photograph size 45×35 mm
- A fee of €40
The applicant’s social insurance analytical situation with a government stamp from either the Social Insurance Services or the Citizen Service Department.
At least two of the following documents:
- Utility bills
- Mobile or landline telephone statement
- Official bank account statement (indicating payments made in Cyprus)
- Vaccination card issued in Cyprus
- General Healthcare System (GESY) registration document
Foreigners need to provide proof of residence:
* All documents should be original.
* Documents issued in a language other than Greek or English need to be translated by the Press and Information Office (PIO).
* The documents should cover at least six months, which can be any six months during the previous year.